- National Science Foundation, Collaborative Research: CIF: Small: Convexification-based Decomposition Methods for Large-Scale Inference in Graphical Models (with A. Gomez), 2020-2023.
- Office of Naval Research, Theoretical Foundations and Scalable Algorithms for Mixed-Integer Conic Optimization with System Choice (with F. Kilinc-Karzan), 2019-2022.
- Center for Engineering Sustainability and Resilience, Northwestern University, Sensing Material Properties as Nature Intends (with J. Hambleton) 2019-2020.
- National Science Foundation, Collaborative Research: 2018 Mixed Integer Programming Workshop Poster Session (with A. Gupte), Greenville, South Carolina, June 18-21, 2018, 2018-2019.
- National Science Foundation, Mixed-Integer Programming Approaches for Risk-Averse Multicriteria Optimization, 2015-2019.
- National Science Foundation, CAREER: Mixed-Integer Optimization under Joint Chance Constraints, 2011-2017.
- National Science Foundation, Stochastic Mixed-Integer Optimization: Polyhedral Theory, Large-Scale Algorithms and Computations (with S. Sen), 2011-2014.
- National Science Foundation, Mixed-Integer Optimization for Multi-Item, Multi-Echelon Production and Distribution Planning, 2008-2012.
- Center for Aviation Studies, OSU, Dynamic Optimization Approaches for Air Transportation Problems under Uncertainty, 2012.